Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ivey's Shower... Tiffany and Co. style


Today was Ivey's shower and it was all about the "bling". Tiffany and Co. blue and diamond bling was the theme. I made 100 (yes, you read that right) 100 blue cake pop favors with sparkle sugar crystals on top, tied with black ribbons. Cousin Jenny, totally outdid herself by making several different kinds of sandwiches, displayed in their own bread boxes. As well as a vertical veggie display with ranch dip. She could give Martha Stewart a run for her money. The cake was of course a Tiffany and Co. box made by Julie Jofree (also making the wedding cake) yellow butter cake with strawberry filling. Divine! Ivey got a ton of gifts, that I'm sure have taken over her living room by now. I told her to send me a pic of her loot! Oh and I almost forgot...the punch was Tiffany blue too and so very yummy.



















No comments: